Waali meaning and origin
The boy name Waali is chiefly used in Arabic, Waali means "The Governor, He who Directs, Manages, Conducts, Measure or Protector".Names that rhyme with Waali
Popularity of Waali
Waali is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Waali around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Waali?
We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. Stay true to yourself and your friends.
You would love these names similar to Waali
- Zukaur-Rahman means Sun of Rahman (Allah) is used mainly in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Jahan-Ara - Girl name Jahan-Ara means "Daughter of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahaan or Adorning the World" is used substantially in Arabic
- Imtiaaz - Boy name Imtiaaz means "Distinction or Privilege" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Mustafavi - Boy name Mustafavi means "Muhammad or Attributed to the Family of Mustafa" is chiefly used in Arabic
- AbdulKhaliq - Boy name AbdulKhaliq is used in Arabic language, AbdulKhaliq means "Servant of the Creator (Allah)"
Namesakes of Waali
We could not find any notable namesake.