Hasso meaning and origin
Hasso dominantly is used in German is rooted from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Hasso is "Man from Hessen, Hesse or Hard" is given to baby boys.
Variants of HassoNames that rhyme with Hasso
Popularity of Hasso
Hasso is a common baby name in Germany and India. As per our estimate, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Hasso around the globe.
Hasso in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Hasso?
You are always open to experience something new. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Other names similar to Hasso, for would be parents
- Cölestine - Latin name Cölestine is substantially used in German, meaning of Cölestine is "Of the Sky or Heavenly" is aimed at baby girls
- Osmunde - Unisex name Osmunde is used commonly in German, meaning of Osmunde is "God or Protection" is originated from Old High German and Old English
- Richmut - Originated from Old High German, Richmut is commonly used in German is a boy name, Richmut means "Powerful or Rich"
- Diemut especially is used in German is of Old High German and Germanic origin and a girl name, meaning of Diemut is "Spirit or People"
- Fürchtegott - Chiefly used in German, Fürchtegott means "God Honourable"
Namesakes of Hasso
- Hasso von Manteuffel, German general during World War II
- Hasso Plattner, German businessman
- Hasso von Boehmer, German lieutenant colonel on the General Staff and one of the 20 July Plotters