Kain meaning and origin
Principally used in German unheard-of, Kain has its origin in Celtic and Hebrew and a boy name, meaning of Kain is "Spear". Kain is variant form of customary Kane. Kane is version of Cathán. Kane is equivalent of Kani in Swedish language. Kane's meaning is Battler and Warrior's Son is rooted from Gaelic, Celtic and French.
Variants of KainNames that rhyme with Kain
Popularity of Kain
Kain was a common name in United States. Over 2960 babies have been named Kain since 1973. When at the peak of its usage in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 44 years but it is still going strong. Kain is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 375 on boy names chart when 64 babies were given the name Kain. Over 733 babies in England and Wales have been named Kain.
Kain is a common name in India and China while somewhat familiar name in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tanzania, Russia, Papua New Guinea, Mexico and Zimbabwe. As per our estimate, over 8000 people has been named Kain globally.
Kain in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Kain
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You believe life's to have fun. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one.
Do you like Kain? Read these names too
- Donnie - Acclaimed and All time favorite Donnie came from Gaelic and Celtic languages is used as a gender insensitive name and is specifically used in English, Irish and Scottish, meaning of Donnie is "Ruler of the World or World Ruler"
- Tuur - Famed Tuur is originated from Celtic is used principally in Dutch, Tuur means "The Bear" is given to baby boys
- Oonagh - Particulary used in Irish uncustomary, Oonagh is used as a girl name, meaning of Oonagh is "Only One or Content" has origin in Celtic
- Belana - Unorthodox and Modern girl name Belana means "Light Mother" specifically used in English and German is of Celtic origin
- Triston means Riot or Tumult is a unisex name, chiefly used in English is of Celtic origin
Namesakes of Kain
- Kain Tapper, Finnish sculptor
- Kain Bond, English former professional footballer