Heliya meaning and origin
Heliya is resulted from Helia. Helia is feminine version of Helios. Helia is used mostly in Greek has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, Helia means "Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Sun God, Sun and The Word Helios with the Meaning Sun".Names that rhyme with Heliya
Popularity of Heliya
Heliya is a common baby name in Iran while it is somewhat familiar in India and Indonesia. As per our research, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Heliya around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Heliya
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Other names similar to Heliya
- Anatolij - Meaning of Anatolij is A Native of the East [Ɑnatolien] used for baby boys and originated from Old Greek is used especially in Russian and Yugoslavian
- Irys - Offbeat Iryss origin is Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Irys is "Radiance and Rainbow". Irys is resulted from Iris.
- Sybille means Priestess of Apollo generally used for girls, commonly used in English and French has origin in Old Greek
- Timothe - Of Old Greek origin, Anomalous Timothe is primarily used in French, Timothe means "Honoring God" is used for baby boys
- Martir - Uncommon boy name Martir is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Martir is "He who Gives a Testament of Faith"
Namesakes of Heliya
We could not find any notable namesake.