Fenna name meaning
What does Fenna mean?
Used mainly in Frisian, Oriya, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Dutch, Malayalam, Marathi, German, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu and Low German new-fangled and famous, Fenna means "Guardian of Peace or Protection" has its origin in Germanic, Old Greek and German is a girl name . Fenna is variant form of biblical Fenja. Fenja is a short of names ending in "peace". Also Fenja is diminutive of Feodora. Used mostly in Frisian and Russian well-known and modernistic, Fenja has its origin in Germanic and Old Greek, Fenja means "God's Gift and Gift of God". Fenna is variation of Faina. Faina is a short version of Stephanie. Of Old Greek origin, Admired and Modern Faina is used predominantly in Russian and Gujarati, Faina means "Crown or Garland"..
Variants of Fenna
Faina, Fenja, Fainia, Theodoros, Theodorus, Theodore, Theodor, Tord
View middle names that goes with Fenna like Alina, Leatrice, Natalee, Mee, Hula, Roseline,Names that rhyme with Fenna
How popular is the name Fenna?
Fenna was a popular name in Netherlands. Over 2163 babies have been given the first name in 5 years. When at its peak in 2016, it ranked 11st when 514 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 5 times Fenna was a common name in Belgium. Over 717 babies have been named Fenna since 2002. When at its peak in 2013,. However after 17 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Fenna is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Also, Fenna is a familiar name in Germany, Morocco and Indonesia. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Fenna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Fenna
To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. You should be prepared for big achievements. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible.
Other names similar to Fenna, for would be parents
- Janne - Used in Nordic, Greenlandic and Danish darling, Janne is used as a gender-neutral name, Janne means "Sky or God is Merciful" came from Hebrew
- Elysiah - Girl name Elysiah is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Elysiah is "Elysium and Elysion". Elysiah is resulted from Elysia.
- Izia - The Izia is rooted from Greek, Izia means "Sovereign"
- Helina - The uncommon girl name Helina is originated from Russian and Old Greek and is used principally in African, Finnish and Danish languages, Helina means "Conscious"
- Leokadia means Bright or The Element Leukos Which is of the Meaning Bright White Clear is principally used in German and Polish is originated from Greek and Old Greek is used for girls
Famous people named Fenna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Fenna
- Girl names beginning with F
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -enna
- Popular Girl Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2015)
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Safety
- Baby Names that mean Guardian