Hidda meaning and origin
Especially used in English, Hidda aimed at both sexes is originated from Germanic. Hidda is variation of preeminent Hidde. Meaning of Hidde is Fight and An Honorable Woman is originated from Dutch and Germanic is especially used in Dutch.
Variants of HiddaNames that rhyme with Hidda
Popularity of Hidda
Hidda is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Hidda globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hidda
Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Other names similar to Hidda, for would be parents
- Feldtun - Boy name Feldtun means "From the Field Estate" is prevalently used in English
- Dondray - Dondray's meaning is De and André is majorly used in English that came from English-American is aimed at baby boys. Dondray is resulted from Deandre.
- Stanedisc - Stanedisc's meaning is From the Stony Park aimed at boys is used especially in English
- Elyce - Unwonted Elyces origin is Old Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Elyce is "Greek Form of Elijah or The Lord is My God" used substantially in English is a girl name
- Basset - Origin of Basset is in French, meaning of Basset is "Little Person or Short", a baby boy name is used notably in English
Namesakes of Hidda
We could not find any notable namesake.