Hidde meaning and origin
Loved Hidde majorly is used in Dutch is a unisex name. It is rooted from Germanic and Dutch, meaning of Hidde is "Fight or An Honorable Woman".
Variants of HiddeNames that rhyme with Hidde
Popularity of Hidde
Hidde used to be a common name in Netherlands, first appeared in 2015 and over 1042 babies have been given the name in 5 years. At its zenith in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 5 years but it is still going strong. As per our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Hidde around the globe.
Hidde in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hidde?
You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are always being straight. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself.
Do you like Hidde? Other names you would love
- Frederike - Girl name Frederike is originated from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Frederike is "Peace or Rich" is used mainly in German and Swedish languages
- Jered - Of Hebrew origin, Prominent Jered is prevalently used in Hebrew and English and is bestowed upon boys, Jered means "One who Rules or Descent"
- Ivo - Creative and adventurous and Ceaseless Germanic, Old High German and Celtic Ivo is chiefly used in Finnish and Serbian, meaning of Ivo is "The Archer, Yellow Hair or God is Merciful" is a gender insensitive name
- Marja - Unheard-of Marja is used principally in Nordic, Finnish and Russian has its origin in Latin and Hebrew is a girl name, Marja means "Bitterness or Berry"
- Anso - Origin of Anso is in Germanic, meaning of Anso is "Eagle" especially used in Danish and Finnish is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Hidde
- Hidde Van Beest, Australian volleyball player
- Hidde Kruize, former field hockey player from The Netherlands