Elyce meaning and origin
Used primarily in English uncustomary, Elyce aimed at girls, Elyce means "The Lord is My God or Greek Form of Elijah" is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew. Elyce is resulted from Elysia. Elysia is English form of Alicia. Also Elysia is English cognate of Elizabeth. Offbeat Elysia has its origin in Old Greek, Germanic and Hebrew, Elysia means "Elysium and Elysion" is used mostly in English. Elyce is derived from Elyse. Elyse is variant form of Elysia. Elyse is short of Elisabeth. Elyse's meaning is God is Fullness, Elysion and Elysium is rooted from Old Greek and Hebrew.
View middle names that goes with Elyce like Ariyah, Cate, Dyna,Names that rhyme with Elyce
Popularity of Elyce
Elyce is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1945 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1954, it ranked 2695th when 28 girls were named Elyce. There are over 795 babies that have been given the name Elyce in United States. Elyce is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2000. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Elyce?
Partnerships are exclusively important to you. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. You like to explore your options about everything. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You are a good friend who listens and never judges.
Parents who liked Elyce, loved these names
- Andrine - Unfamiliar Andrine has its origin in Old Greek language bestowed upon baby girls, Andrine means "The Brave or The Manly" is used commonly in Norwegian, Scandinavian and English
- Zoëlla is originated from Greek, Zoëlla means "Life"
- Georgiena - Unwonted Georgiena came from Old Greek is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Georgiena is "Georgos Which Means Farmer, Bauer and Farmer Earthworker". Georgiena is resultant of Georgia.
- Kaitleen - Offbeat Kaitleen is originated from Old Greek is used especially in English bestowed upon girls, Kaitleen means "Girls and The Pure". Kaitleen is derived from Kaitlin.
- Doll - Of Old Greek origin, Customary and Vintage Doll is prevalently used in Swedish and English and is used for both boys and girls, Doll means "Diminutive of Dorothy or A Gift of God"
Namesakes of Elyce
We could not find any notable namesake.