Hilmiyat meaning and origin
Hilmiyat means Gentleness or Mildness is mostly used in Arabic is used customarily as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Hilmiyat
Popularity of Hilmiyat
Hilmiyat is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hilmiyat
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone. If letter T is the last one in your name, it reveals you like to live fast. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. You are unique and born to stand out. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Do you like Hilmiyat? You would love these names
- Girnauq - Boy name Girnauq means "Slender Youth or Delicate" is mostly used in Arabic
- Mohmad means Prophet Mohamed is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Ataallah means Gift of God has origin in Arabic, a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Hassen - Largely used in Arabic uncustomary, Hassen is used as a boy name, meaning of Hassen is "Good or Beautiful" is of Arabic origin
- Shazeb - Atypical and Modernistic Shazeb prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Shazeb is "Decorated King"
Namesakes of Hilmiyat
We could not find any notable namesake.