Hilya name meaning
What does Hilya mean?
Hilya came from Arab language, meaning of Hilya is "Jewel or Nice and Sweet".Names that rhyme with Hilya
How popular is the name Hilya?
Hilya is a popular baby name in Namibia where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Hilya as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Hilya?
The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. You take good care of your body and overall health. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Do you like Hilya? You would love these names
- Gutaif - Boy name Gutaif is principally used in Arabic language, meaning of Gutaif is "Well to do or A Well of a Person"
- Lailie - Meaning of Lailie is Born During Light or Nightfall is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Arabic
- Mu'alla - The boy name Mu'alla is particulary used in Arabic, Mu'alla means "Ibn Mansur had this Name or A Judge or Follower of Abu Yusuf"
- Abuzar - The boy name Abuzar means "Abuzar Jiya Da Tar Ips Hota Hai or Name of Sahabi" is commonly used in Arabic
- Ahsa - Specifically used in Arabic, Ahsa means "Strong or Valiant Men" is used as a boy name
Famous people named Hilya
We could not find any notable namesake.