Husamuddaulah meaning and origin
Husamuddaulah's meaning is Sword of the Kingdom used for baby boys is used largely in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Husamuddaulah
Popularity of Husamuddaulah
Husamuddaulah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Husamuddaulah?
Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Go through the following names similar to Husamuddaulah
- Zarbaha is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Zarbaha means "Gold"
- Dariush - Curious boy name Dariush is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Dariush is "Ancient Persia's King" is originated from Iranian and Old Persian
- Falihah - Used especially in Arabic, Falihah means "Successful" is a girl name
- Shagoofa - Arabic name Shagoofa is a baby girl name dominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Shagoofa is "Bud, Blossom or New"
- Sabriyya means Patience, Patient or Perseverance is originated from Arabic and a baby girl name is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Husamuddaulah
We could not find any notable namesake.