Iah meaning and origin
Iah is variant transcription of Ia. Ia is a variation of Irja.
Variants of Iah
View middle names that goes with Iah like Nanette, Yolande, Nhee, Georgette, Aine, Aune,Names that rhyme with Iah
Popularity of Iah
Iah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Iah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Iah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Iah
You always see the good in everything and everyone. Learn from their experiences. You have a sharp eye for details and multitasking is your thing. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Looking for names similar to Iah? Please go through the following names
- Lulaya largely is used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name, meaning of Lulaya is "Learned"
- Almog means Coral is aimed at girls
- Hasko - The Hasko is used in Frisian language, Hasko means "Hard or Hesse"
- Iwalaney - Of Hawaiian origin, Iwalaney is a girl name, Iwalaney means "Resembling a Seagull In the Sky". Iwalaney is derivation of Iwalani.
- Naëva - Naëva means "Welcome"
Namesakes of Iah
We could not find any notable namesake.