Ikhtiyar meaning and origin
Used specifically in Arabic, Ikhtiyar is used as a boy name, Ikhtiyar means "Choice, Preference or Selection".Names that rhyme with Ikhtiyar
Popularity of Ikhtiyar
Ikhtiyar is a common baby name in Pakistan and Uzbekistan while it is somewhat familiar in Turkmenistan, India, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Kazakhstan. According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named Ikhtiyar globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ikhtiyar
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You are a spiritual person who tends to focus on personal growth and development more than career and material things. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level.
Do you like Ikhtiyar? You would love these names
- Shaykh - Boy name Shaykh means "Head or Chieftain" is used primarily in Arabic
- Abdul-Kader - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdul-Kader bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdul-Kader is "Servant of the Able"
- Sab particulary is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Sab is "Lion or Beautiful"
- Azwa - Girl name Azwa is used in Arabic, meaning of Azwa is "Splendour, Plural of Zau or Limelight"
- Ibrahima - Unfamiliar Hebrew Ibrahima is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ibrahima is "Father of Many" is particulary used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ikhtiyar
We could not find any notable namesake.