Ilmari meaning and origin
Meaning of Ilmari is Air used for boys has its origin in Finnish is used mainly in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Ilmari is shortened form of Ilmarinen. Also Ilmarinen is another transcription of Ilmari;-nen. Ilmarinen's meaning is Air and The Word Ilma with the Meaning Air is principally used in Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Finnish. Ilmari is masculine variation of Ilma. Ilma is Hungarian form of Amelia. Also Ilma is English and Hungarian equivalent of Wilhelmina. Ilma means Diminutive of Wilhelmina, Novel and Strong Helmet has its origin in Germanic and Finnish.
Variants of IlmariNames that rhyme with Ilmari
Popularity of Ilmari
Ilmari is a common baby name in Finland. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Ilmari globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Ilmari in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ilmari
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You lack traveling and exploring. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. You are extremely smart. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Ilmari
- Kyriakos - Boy name Kyriakos is used principally in Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Greek language. Kyriakos is form of Κυριακος, a Greek Name Meaning of the Lord in Latin language
- Vemund - Vemund's meaning is Protection or Protector is used mainly in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish given to baby boys is originated from Old Norse
- Roosa - Girl name Roosa came from Latin which is largely used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish languages, Roosa means "Rose"
- Marju - Particulary used in Swedish and Finnish darling, Marju is used as a baby girl name. Marju is equivalent of Marja in Finnish language
- Anniken - Origin of Anniken is in Hebrew is substantially used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Finnish, a girl name, meaning of Anniken is "He (God) Was Gracious"
Namesakes of Ilmari
- Ilmari Kianto, Finnish author
- Ilmari Tapiovaara, Finnish designer noted for his furnishings and textiles
- Ilmari Hannikainen, Finnish composer
- Ilmari Keinänen, Finnish gymnast
- Ilmari Pernaja, Finnish gymnast
- Ilmari Susiluoto, Finnish political scientist
- Ilmari Salminen, Finnish long-distance runner, winner of the 10
- Ilmari Juutilainen, fighter pilot of the Ilmavoimat
- Ilmari Saarelainen, Finnish actor