Indy meaning and origin
Famed Indy's origin is English and Latin is used as a gender-neutral name is prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, English and Danish. Indy is form of pleasing Indi. Indi is version of everlasting and lofty India. Also Indi is variant of famous and perpetual Indiana. Indi is also a version of divine and famous Indira. Famed Indi's origin is English, meaning of Indi is "Indian and Born in India". Also. Indy is version of timeless and outstanding India. India is version of DianeInda. Also. Indy is variation of predominant Indigo..
Variants of IndyNames that rhyme with Indy
Popularity of Indy
Indy used to be a common name in Netherlands, first appeared in 2015 and over 591 babies have been given the name in 5 years. At its zenith in 2016,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 5 years. Indy is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2116th when 89 girl were named Indy. Over 989 people have been named Indy in United States.
Indy is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2015, it ranked 1046th when 32 boys were named Indy. Over 452 people have been named Indy in England and Wales. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 356 on boy names chart when 29 babies were named Indy. Over 328 babies in Belgium have been named Indy.
Indy is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 42 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 239 babies in France have been named Indy. The moniker is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. Also, Indy is a familiar name in Indonesia, England, Canada and Haiti. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Indy as their given name according to our findings.
Indy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Indy?
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are intelligent and independent. People like you always get what they want in life.
If you like Indy, you would love these names
- Moltas - Boy name Moltas means "Soft, Mild, Weak or Minor" has its roots in Latin language is dominantly used in Finnish and Swedish
- Varya - Sufficiently quirky and Fresh unisex name Varya has origin in Latin, meaning of Varya is "Eminent, Valuable or Wealth" is particulary used in Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam
- Fabiola - Predominant and Venerable unisex name Fabiola is originated from Latin and is used predominantly in Spanish, German and Italian languages, meaning of Fabiola is "Bean or Artisan"
- Chrissy - Chrissy's meaning is Christian Woman or Disciple of the Christ is a girl name and rooted from Latin is used in Swedish, Danish and English
- Carmynn - Meaning of Carmynn is Bright Red and Fruitful Land used for girls, used mainly in English is originated from Hebrew-Latin and Hebrew. Carmynn is derived from Carmine.
Namesakes of Indy
- Indy Barends, famous radio and television host in Indonesia
- Indy Rishi acted in TV series Royal Inquest
- In 1993 comedy and horror film, Breakfast of Aliens, Indy Shriner portrayed Susie.