Ingegard meaning and origin
Ingegard is variation of Ingegerd. Ingegerd is variant of Ingigærðr. Ingegerd has its origin in Old Norse, Ingegerd means "Enclosure and Protection".
Variants of IngegardNames that rhyme with Ingegard
Popularity of Ingegard
Ingegard is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Ingegard
Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. You have a sharp eye for details and multitasking is your thing. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Looking for names similar to Ingegard? Please go through the following names
- Placidus - Placidus's meaning is Calm or Quiet, Calm is a baby boy name which came from Latin is used notably in German
- Arnolf - Arnolf's meaning is Eagle or Wolf is dominantly used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish is used as a boy name
- Aþena - Commonly Accepted girl name Aþena is used in Danish and Icelandic. Aþena is Icelandic form of Athena
- Geirbjørn - Boy name Geirbjørn is chiefly used in Norwegian and Faroese. Geirbjørn is Norwegian and Faroese equivalent of Geirbjǫrn
- Maríanna is form of Marianna in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Ingegard
We could not find any notable namesake.