Ummu-Kulthoom meaning and origin
Meaning: Mother of Sons
Add to favorites
Girl name Ummu-Kulthoom is used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Ummu-Kulthoom is "Mother of Sons".Names that rhyme with Ummu-Kulthoom
Popularity of Ummu-Kulthoom
Ummu-Kulthoom is an uncommon name around the world.
Do you like Ummu-Kulthoom? Read these names too
- AbdulBadi is used in Arabic, AbdulBadi means "Servant of the Incomparable" is given to boys
- Thurayya - Unorthodox Arabic Thurayya is chiefly used in Arabic and is given to girls, meaning of Thurayya is "Constellation or Star"
- Ambarin means Perfumed is used particulary in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Zee-Shah - Boy name Zee-Shah means "Respected" is used in Arabic
- Madeha - Meaning of Madeha is Worth of Praise aimed at girls is principally used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ummu-Kulthoom
We could not find any notable namesake.