Iyani name meaning
What does Iyani mean?
Meaning of Iyani is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Iyani
How popular is the name Iyani?
Iyani is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2000, peaked in 2005 when it ranked 7495th. There are over 164 babies that have been given the name Iyani in United States.
Iyani is a common name in Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon, Indonesia and Niger. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Iyani globally.
Numerological analysis of Iyani
Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You want to do everything as planned in life. You like your freedom and independence. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are a human and an animal right activist. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life.
Do you like Iyani? Read these names too
- Siona - The curious girl name Siona is particulary used in Kannada, Assamese and Telugu, Siona means "Stars"
- Marivic - Specifically used in Spanish and Tagalog uncustomary, Marivic is used as a girl name, meaning of Marivic is "Victoria or María" came from Spanish
- Teva - Meaning of Teva is Nature is used for both boys and girls
- Bang - Meaning of Bang is Nation is primarily used in Chinese and is aimed at baby boys is originated from Chinese
- Aitor means Father or Aita Which Means Father is of Basque origin and a baby boy name is commonly used in Spanish and Basque
Famous people named Iyani
We could not find any notable namesake.