Izzatuddeen name meaning
Meaning: Honour of the Religion (Islam)
Add to favorites
What does Izzatuddeen mean?
Izzatuddeen's meaning is Honour of the Religion (Islam) used for boys is predominantly used in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Izzatuddeen
How popular is the name Izzatuddeen?
Izzatuddeen is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Izzatuddeen
Don't make work your priority. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. The soul is more important to you than your body. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You push yourself to your limits and beyond.
Go through the following names similar to Izzatuddeen
- Hamama - Girl name Hamama is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Hamama is "Dove, Pigeon or Bearer" is rooted from Arab
- Sasan - Majorly used in Arabic rarefied, Sasan means "Founder of the Sasani Dynasty". It is rooted from Afghan is used as a baby boy name
- Izzul-Arab is used primarily in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Izzul-Arab means "The Honour of Arabs"
- Jawwad - Meaning of Jawwad is The Generous used for boys used principally in Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Mughirah - Girl name Mughirah is particulary used in Arabic language, Mughirah means "She was a Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Hassan"
Famous people named Izzatuddeen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Izzatuddeen
Share your opinion on Izzatuddeen