Naseeruddin meaning and origin
Naseeruddin means Defender of the Religion Islam or Defender of the Faith used for boys is used largely in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Naseeruddin
Popularity of Naseeruddin
Naseeruddin is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Naseeruddin as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
What numbers say about Naseeruddin?
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
Do you like Naseeruddin? You would love these names
- Amzad - Meaning of Amzad is More Glorious is used largely in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Iskafi - Mostly used in Arabic, Iskafi means "Iskaf is a Shoe-maker" is a boy name
- Sabaaha - Largely used in Arabic, Sabaaha means "Early Morning or Dawn" is used as a baby girl name
- Ummu-Kulthoom - Used notably in Arabic, Ummu-Kulthoom means "Mother of Sons" is used for girls
- Muflih - Boy name Muflih means "Successful or One who Prospers" is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Naseeruddin
- Naseeruddin Shah, Indian film and stage actor and director