Jalayiah name meaning
What does Jalayiah mean?
Meaning of Jalayiah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Jalayiah like Ader, Lavender, Sose, Annalise,Names that rhyme with Jalayiah
How popular is the name Jalayiah?
Jalayiah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 9591st. According to our findings, over 90 babies have been named Jalayiah globally.
What numerology tells about Jalayiah?
With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. You are a natural leader who's respected by people.
Other names similar to Jalayiah, for would be parents
- Chikezie - Unconventional boy name Chikezie means "Well-Created By God" came from African-Nigeria
- Un - Rare unisex name Un is rooted from Korean, largely used in Korean language, Un means "Grace"
- Aitor - Unfamiliar Aitors origin is Basque is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Aitor is "Aita Which Means Father or Father" is specifically used in Basque and Spanish
- Mirasol - Used majorly in Tagalog unexpected, Mirasol has origin in Spanish and is used for baby girls, Mirasol means "Sunflower"
- Moctezuma - Uncustomary Moctezuma is originated from Aztec-Nahuatl, Moctezuma means "Prince of the Austere Gesture" is used for boys
Famous people named Jalayiah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jalayiah
- Girl names beginning with J
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Jal
- Girl names that ends with -iah