Jamin name meaning
What does Jamin mean?
Celebrated Jamin is used mainly in English aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Hebrew. Jamin is short of Benjamin. Meaning of Benjamin is Son of Luck and Son of the Right Hand is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Jamin?
j(a)-min is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jamin.
Variants of JaminNames that rhyme with Jamin
How popular is the name Jamin?
In United States, Jamin was once a common name since emerging in 1964 it has been given to over 3343 babies. When at its peak in 1979,. However after 72 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Jamin is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2008. But Jamin is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Jamin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jamin
Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Jamin? Read these names too
- Sarahi - Originated from Hebrew, Enduring and Rising Sarahi is used dominantly in Hebrew and English is aimed at girls. Sarahi is English equivalent of Sarah
- Rheba - Used notably in English far-out, Rheba means "Noose and Strong Combatant Hearty" used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Rheba is derived from Rebecca.
- Mekea - The offbeat girl name Mekea means "Gift from God, Like the Lord and Who is Like God" is of Hebrew origin. Mekea is derivative of Michaela.
- Peppino - Unfamiliar Peppino has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon boys, Peppino means "He (God) Will Add" is used especially in Italian
- Danielius came from Hebrew, meaning of Danielius is "God is My Judge", chiefly used in Lithuanian is given to baby boys
Famous people named Jamin
- Jamin Elliott, former American football wide receiver
- Actor Jamin Fite, noted for movie The Incorporated
Lists having Jamin
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Right
- Baby Names that mean Hand
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Loves
- Baby Names that mean Horses
- Baby Names that mean Luck
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Favorite