Japheth meaning and origin
Odd boy name Japheth is used commonly in Hindi, Hebrew and English which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Japheth is "May He Expand, Enlargement, May He Grant Ample Room, Japheth was the Eldest Son of Noah in the Old Testament, Soul or Life Force".
Variants of Japheth
View middle names that goes with Japheth like Uzay, Ezer, Kase, Ambrose, Wrae, Birl,Names that rhyme with Japheth
Popularity of Japheth
Japheth is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1983, it ranked 1820th when 51 boy were named Japheth. Over 1142 babies in United States have been named Japheth. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Japheth is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Japheth
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Do you like Japheth? Read these names too
- Janis - The prevalent unisex name Janis is used particulary in Hebrew, English and Greek. Its origin is in Hebrew, Janis means "God is Merciful, God has been Gracious or Ripe Fruit". In baby girl names list, popular Janis managed to reach 461 in year 1965 in United States
- Anula - Girl name Anula is used in Bengali, Malayalam and Assamese, meaning of Anula is "Gentle or Not Wild" is rooted from Hebrew
- Xhon dominantly is used in Albanian, meaning of Xhon is "Yahweh is Gracious" given to baby boys is rooted from Hebrew
- Nirel - Unheard-of Nirel dominantly is used in Hebrew came from Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Nirel is "Cultivated Fields of God"
- Aviad - Far-out Aviad is used mostly in Hebrew, Aviad means "Everlasting Father" is a baby boy name has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Japheth
- Japheth Kimutai, Kenyan middle distance runner
- Japheth, is one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis
- Japheth Gordon in Last Day of School as Producer