Jaqualin name meaning
What does Jaqualin mean?
Meaning of Jaqualin is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jaqualin
How popular is the name Jaqualin?
Jaqualin is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1997, peaked in 1999 when it ranked 5315th and last appeared in 2010. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Jaqualin
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality.
Looking for names similar to Jaqualin? Please go through the following names
- Kalliyan - Originated from Khmer, Rare and Modernistic Kalliyan is used mainly in Cambodian, Kalliyan means "Of Superior Quality" is given to girls
- Contesa - Contesa's meaning is Countess came from Italian is used as a baby girl name. Contesa is resultant of Contessa.
- Chien - The rare boy name Chien is originated from Vietnamese, Chien means "A Combative Man"
- Kahekili - Unusual and Contemporary Kahekilis origin is Hawaiian given to baby boys, Kahekili means "Thunder"
- Makalani - Unconventional boy name Makalani means "Writer" is of African-Mwera origin
Famous people named Jaqualin
We could not find any notable namesake.