Kahekili name meaning
On This Page
What does Kahekili mean?
How popular is the name Kahekili?
Kahekili is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our research, at least 20 people have been bestowed Kahekili around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kahekili?
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back.
Looking for names similar to Kahekili? Please go through the following names
- Kaelany - Hawaiian name Kaelany means "the Sky and Sea And Sky" is used for girls. Kaelany is resultant of Kailani.
- Iolani - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Iolani came from Hawaiian language is a baby girl name, meaning of Iolani is "Bird of Heaven" is used substantially in Hawaiian
- Roselani - Meaning of Roselani is Heavenly Rose is used as a girl name is rooted from Hawaiian
- Mapuana - Anomalous Hawaiian Mapuana is used mostly in Hawaiian, meaning of Mapuana is "Wind-Blown Fragrance" is bestowed upon girls
- Okalonea means Of the Heavens from Heaven is a baby girl name came from Hawaiian. Okalonea is derivative of Okalani.
Famous people named Kahekili
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kahekili
- Boy names beginning with K
- English Boy Names
- Hawaiian Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Thunder