Sikandar meaning and origin
Sikandar means Lord of Perfection, Name of a Famous Sovereign, Victorious or After Alexander the Great is used specifically in Kannada, Malayalam, Sindhi, Hindi, Arabic, Telugu and Marathi is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Sikandar
Popularity of Sikandar
Sikandar is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 2022nd. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Pakistan. As per our findings, over 290000 babies have been bestowed Sikandar around the globe.
What numbers say about Sikandar?
Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. Love makes you complete. Sometimes, you question your existence.
Parents who liked Sikandar, loved these names
- Anbar - Girl name Anbar means "Perfume or A Fragrant Or Perfumed Woman" has its origin in Arabic is mostly used in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi
- Nishaaj particulary is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Nishaaj is "Explorer" is given to boys
- Shakib - Queer boy name Shakib means "One who is Patient or Patience" that came from Sanskrit is substantially used in Arabic, Kannada and Telugu
- Maysoon - Atypical Maysoon is used principally in Hindi and Kannada aimed at both genders has its origin in Arabic, Maysoon means "Come or Of Beautiful Face or Body"
- Sagar - Meaning of Sagar is Surname, Pond or From the Sagebrush Plant is used specifically in Kannada and Gujarati and came from Sanskrit is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Sikandar
- Sikandar Lodi, Sultan of Delhi between 1489 and 1517
- Sikandar Shah Suri, sixth ruler of Sur dynasty
- Sikandar Adil Shah, was placed on the throne of Bijapur
- Sikandar Butshikan, sixth sultan of the Shah Miri dynasty of Kashmir
- Sikandar Hayat Khan, statesman from the Punjab
- Sikandar Shah, second Sultan of Bengal and the Ilyas Shahi dynasty