Shail meaning and origin
Meaning of Shail is Mountain is a baby boy name and rooted from Sanskrit is used in Telugu, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Arabic, Kannada and Bengali.
Variants of ShailNames that rhyme with Shail
Popularity of Shail
Shail is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1990, peaked in 1990 when it ranked 6410th. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Shail around the globe.
What numbers say about Shail?
You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you.
If you like Shail, you would love these names
- Jamille - Queer unisex name Jamille means "Lovely" which is chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic came from Arabic
- Nazaaha - Nazaaha's meaning is Righteousness, Chest or Honesty is used prevalently in Arabic and Kannada is given to baby girls
- Sinan - Origin of Unconventional Sinan is in Arabic and Turkish languages bestowed upon both boys and girls used in Turkish and Arabic, meaning of Sinan is "Iron Spearhead or Spear Head"
- Badar means Fresh, Green or Full Moon is a boy name. It is rooted from Arabic is used prevalently in Urdu and Hindi
- Fayzan - Far-out and Modernistic Fayzans origin is Arabic, meaning of Fayzan is "Beneficence" and is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Shail
- Shailla Quadra in Love Socks as Actress
- Shaila Dúrcal in The 8th Annual Latin Grammy Awards as
- Shaila Vaidya in Wounded Love as Actress
- Shailene Garnett in The Dirties as Actress
- Shailyn Pierre-Dixon in The Best Man Holiday as Actress
- Shailene Woodley in Divergent as Actress
- Shailendra Singh in Hum Aapke Hain Koun...! as Music Department
- Shailesh Prajapati in Super Megaforce as Actor