Jasen name meaning
What does Jasen mean?
Used in English predominant, Jasen came from Old Greek is aimed at baby boys. Jasen is a form of trendy and perennial Jason. Jason is variant form of The Hebrew Name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ. Jason is Greek equivalent of Joshua. Jason means the Healing and The Lord is Salvation came from Old Greek. Also. Jasen is variant of illustrous Jayson. Jayson is a form of customary and evergreen Jason.
How does Jasen sound as a baby name?
Jasen is a beautiful baby boy name with a Hebrew origin that means Healer; The Lord is salvation. It is a unique and rare name that has an excellent meaning, which makes it perfect for parents who want to give their sons a powerful and meaningful name. Jasen sounds strong yet gentle, and its pronunciation is easy to remember. The name Jasen has elements of spirituality, wisdom, and strength, making it perfect for parents who want their sons to grow up to be wise and spiritual leaders who can heal others. Overall, the name Jasen is an excellent choice for parents looking for something unique but also meaningful for their baby boys.
How do I pronounce Jasen?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Jasen as j(a)-sen.
Variants of Jasen
Jassen, Jason, Jayson, Iason, Joshua, Iakona, Jasonanthony, Jace, Giosia, Yoshua, Joss, Aaronjoshua, Joshuaalexander, Iesous, Jeschua, Josva, Jayce
View middle names that goes with Jasen like Add, Exel, Olon, Cieran, Ephriam, Mayron,Names that rhyme with Jasen
How popular is the name Jasen?
Jasen was a common name in United States. Over 4503 babies have been named Jasen since 1954. At its zenith in 1973,. But after 58 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Jasen is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Jasen is a familiar name in India, Indonesia, Canada, Philippines, Australia and England. According to our research, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Jasen around the globe.
What numerology tells about Jasen?
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Go through the following names similar to Jasen
- Niccolò came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Niccolò is "Victory of the People" is used particulary in Italian
- Cyrianne - The Cyrianne means "Master or Lord" has its origin in Greek
- Asimo - Used commonly in Greek, Asimo means "Silver"
- Annemone - The girl name Annemone is commonly used in Danish and Finnish. Its origin is in Greek, Annemone means "Wind"
- Lukacs - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Old Greek Lukacs means "From Lucania" and is majorly used in Hungarian is used as a baby boy name
Famous people named Jasen
- Jasen Fisher, American former child actor, born in Chicago
- Jasen Salvatore in Crazy, Stupid, Love. as Actor
- Jasen Wade in 17 Miracles as Actor
- Jasen Rauch is an American multi-platinum producer, songwriter, musician and writer, best known as the current lead guitarist and lead guitarist for alternative rock bands RED and Breaking Benjamin, respectively.
- Jasen Govine acted in video Jacked
Lists having Jasen
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Jas
- Boy names that ends with -sen
- Baby Names that mean Healer
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Mythical
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean Healing
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean Hero