Jace name meaning
On This Page
What does Jace mean?
Used primarily in English eminent, Jace is originated from Old Greek, Jace means "Moon, Nickname, A Combination of the Initials J and C, A Healing or Heal" is typically given to both boys and girls.
Jace is variation of noteworthy Jayson. Jayson is version of desirable and ceaseless Jason. Mostly used in Tamil, Sikh and English famed, Jayson has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Jayson is "The Lord is Salvation and A Healer".
Jace is variant of durable and famous Jason. Jason is variant of The Hebrew Name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ. Jason is equivalent of Joshua in Greek language. Well-Known Jason came from Old Greek, meaning of Jason is "Healer, Healing and Greek Hero".
Jace is form of desirable Jayce. Jayce is variant form of durable and illustrous Jason. Also Jayce is variant form of acclaimed Jayson. Of Old Greek origin, Widespread Jayce, Jayce means "Heal".
How do I pronounce Jace?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jace is jay-s.
Variants of Jace
Nicknames for Jace
Since the baby name Jace is such a short name, it is hard to converge any further but we managed scrape out few options:Names that rhyme with Jace
How popular is the name Jace?
Jace was among the very popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1936 around 67482 babies have been given the name. At its zenith in 2013, the moniker grabbed the 66th spot and 6381 baby boys were given the name.
However after 102 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 7 times A common name in England and Wales with over 1023 new-borns have been given the name since 1996.
Presently peaking at the charts, it ranked 311st when 152 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Also, A common name in Netherlands with over 1011 new-borns have been given the name since 2015.
The moniker is on fire on the charts, in 2019, the moniker grabbed the 61st spot and 220 baby boys were given the name.
Jace is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use.
There are over 100 babies that have been given the name Jace in Ireland. In Belgium, first appeared in 2012 and is still in use. Also, Jace is a familiar name in Canada, Philippines and Brazil.
At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Jace in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jace?
You have a quick mind. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Do you like Jace? Other names you would love
- Lethe - The curious girl name Lethe is of Old Greek origin, Lethe means "Forgetfulness"
- Solon - Prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish long standing and pleasing, Solon is rooted from Old Greek and is used for baby boys, meaning of Solon is "Wisdom"
- Ambroisine - Meaning of Ambroisine is Immortal is rooted from Greek
- Yole - Originated from Old Greek, Yole means "Violets Bloom" is aimed at baby girls
- Leandra - Popular unisex name Leandra is originated from Old Greek, used in Italian language, meaning of Leandra is "Man of the People or Strong Brave Man Man of People"
Middle names for Jace
There are many mushrooming and familiar middle names that are commonly paired with Jace.
View more middle names that goes with Jace.
Famous people named Jace
- Jace Everett, singer from the United States
- Jace Alexander, American television director and actor
- Jace Bode, Australian rules footballer
- Jacee Jule in Moby Dick as Actress
- Jace Anderson in Toolbox Murders as Writer
- Jacey Mah in The Ron Clark Story as Actress
- Jacey Sallés in Attack the Block as Actress
- Jace Nicole in Cookies & Cream as Actress
- Jacelyn Holmes in Billy Madison as Actress
- Jace Richdale in Just Let Go as Producer
- Jace Daniel in The Attack of the Incredible Nuclear-Atomic Bird Satan from Saturn as Actor
- Jace Peterson Jace Ryan Peterson is a second American professional baseball base that plays for the Atlanta Braves of the Major Leagues.
- In 1998, Jace Gaffney played the role of Jace in drama film Magdalen.
- In 1972 drama flick, The Finishing Touch, Jace Van Der Veen portrayed Mark Van Troyan.
- Jace Flatt played the critical role of Scotty in 2011 drama, mystery flick Sahkanaga.
Lists having Jace
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Jac
- Popular Boy Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Healing