Jassar meaning and origin
The curious and modern boy name Jassar means "Brave" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Jassar
Popularity of Jassar
Jassar is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Jassar is a familiar name in Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. According to our evaluation, at least 600 people have been bestowed Jassar around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jassar
You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are daring and courageous. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”.
Looking for names similar to Jassar? Please go through the following names
- Azima - Azima's meaning is Determined Action or From Kikuyu is used in Arabic and rooted from Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Daanaa - Used mostly in Arabic, Daanaa bestowed upon baby boys, Daanaa means "Intelligent or Wise"
- Tahiya - Odd girl name Tahiya is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Tahiya is "Cheer or Welcome"
- Shadia - Used mostly in Arabic unusual, Shadia means "Singer" is a girl name has its origin in American and Native
- Harun-al-Rashid - Boy name Harun-al-Rashid is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Harun-al-Rashid is "Celebrated Abbasid Caliph (786-809)"
Namesakes of Jassar
We could not find any notable namesake.