Jayhu meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Jayhu is aimed at boys. Jayhu is derivation of Jehu. Jehu is Latin form of יְהוּא, a Hebrew Name Meaning Yahweh is He. Meaning of Jehu is God Lives came from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Jayhu
Popularity of Jayhu
Jayhu is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jayhu
You have the heart of a warrior. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off.
Other names similar to Jayhu, for would be parents
- Kaniel - Meaning of Kaniel is Spear-Like or Stalk Reed is used commonly in English which of Hebrew origin is a baby boy name
- Avnita is originated from Hebrew is used in Tamil and Sindhi, Avnita means "The Earth" is used as a girl name
- Jop came from Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Jop is "Hated or Persecuted" is used commonly in Dutch
- Nao - Outlandish Hebrew Nao bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Nao is "Charming". Nao is short of Naola.
- Meshulam - Originated from Hebrew, Meshulam means "Paid" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Jayhu
We could not find any notable namesake.