Jop name meaning
What does Jop mean?
Boy name Jop is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Jop is "Persecuted or Hated" is used in Dutch. Jop is variant form of all time favorite and biblical Jacob. Jacob came from Hebrew language, meaning of Jacob is "Holder of the Heel, Supplanter and Yahweh May Protect". Jop is variant of popular and long standing Job. Job is equivalent of Iob in Nordic language. English, Hebrew and Dutch name Job, meaning of Job is "Hated and Persecuted Hated".
Variants of Jop
Jacob, Job, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Cobb, Jascha, Aaronjacob, Jacobalexander, Iob, Ayub, Jacobus, Jacomus, Yakov, James, Aharon, Aaron, Ayuub
How popular is the name Jop?
Jop is a common baby name in Netherlands while it is somewhat familiar in India and Papua New Guinea. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Jop as their given name according to our estimate.
Jop in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jop
Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You are a hard person to reach because you avoid hanging or going out with just anyone.
You would love these names similar to Jop
- Spela - Girl name Spela came from Hebrew, Spela means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" is used in Slovenian
- Jaina - Outlandish Jainas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jaina is "Has Shown Favor, Jehovah has been Gracious or Victory" used as a girl name is notably used in Malayalam, Gujarati and English
- Eliise - Used prevalently in Estonian, Eliise means "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn". It is rooted from Hebrew is used for girls
- Sham - Unwonted Sham has its origin in Hebrew, Sham means "Quietism Personified As a Son of Dharma or Lord Krishna" used prevalently in Tamil and Malayalam is a gender-neutral name
- Jovin - The infrequent boy name Jovin means "Youth, God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious" is came from Hebrew is substantially used in Tamil. Jovin is a derivative of Jovan.
Famous people named Jop
We could not find any notable namesake.