Jaylin name meaning
On This Page
What does Jaylin mean?
Desirable Jaylin predominantly is used in English is originated from English and English-American is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Jaylin is variation of customary Jalen. Jalen is variant form of everlasting and noteworthy Jay.
Jalen's meaning is Bird of Light, Combination of Jay and Allen and Calm or Serene is used commonly in Arabic and English is originated from English and English-American. Also. Jaylin is spelling variant of Jaylyn.
Jaylyn is a form of famous Jalen. Also Jaylyn is a spelling variation of Jay;Lynn.
How do I pronounce Jaylin?
ja(y)-lin is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jaylin.
Variants of Jaylin
How popular is the name Jaylin?
Jaylin was a popular name in United States. Over 17286 babies have been named Jaylin since 1982. At the peak of its usage in 2002, it ranked 386th when 675 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 62 years. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 9 times Jaylin is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names.
Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 369 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Jaylin.
Jaylin is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now.
Also, Jaylin is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Jaylin as their given name according to our evaluation.
Jaylin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jaylin?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are extremely smart.
Do you like Jaylin? Read these names too
- Celestine - Outstanding and Perennial unisex name Celestine is mostly used in English and Norwegian has its origin in Latin, meaning of Celestine is "Heavenly, Of the Sky or Of Sky". In 1902, famous name Celestine captured 490th position on baby girl chart in United States
- Winter means Season Name, Winter or Born in Winter used for both sexes is originated from English is used especially in Danish, English and Old DanishSwedish
- Elvis - Desirable and All time favorite unisex name Elvis means "Noble Friend, All Knowing or Elwin" majorly used in Danish and English came from Old English, Old Norse and German
- Felix - Felix's meaning is Lucky or Fortunate is largely used in Danish and Dutch. Its origin is in Latin is used as a gender insensitive name
- Andy - Unfading and Noteworthy Andy mainly is used in Danish and Swedish, meaning of Andy is "Form of Andrea or Variant of English Andrew" has its origin in Scandinavian and English-American is bestowed upon both sexes
Famous people named Jaylin
- Jaylin Maureen Acol, actress
Lists having Jaylin
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jay
- Boy names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Calm
- Baby Names that mean Serene
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Blue
- Baby Names that mean Crested