Adelina meaning and origin
Origin of Frequently Used and Enduring Adelina is in Germanic, German and Latin is used specifically in Finnish, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Albanian, Polish, English, Italian, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian aimed at girls, meaning of Adelina is "Noble". Adelina is version of perennial, widespread and in fashion Adeline. Adeline is version of AdeleAdelina. Adeline is English and French equivalent of Adela. Also Adeline is equivalent of Adelaide in English language. Desirable and Venerable Germanic and Old High German Adeline, meaning of Adeline is "Noble, Honorable and Sweet". Adelina is variant form of biblical, durable and celebrated Ada. Ada is a variation of Adiel. Also Ada is a variation of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also a variation of classic Agda. Ada is a short version of names with "nobility". Of Hebrew and German origin, Cherished and Venerable Ada, Ada means "Fulfilling a Duty and Happy". Adelina is variant of widely accepted and enduring Adela. Adela is short of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian cognate of Adele. Also Adela is form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal in German language. Acclaimed and Conifer Adela came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Adela is "Lust and The Word Adal Which is of the Meaning Noble Honorable". Adelina is version of imperishable and desirable Alida. Alida is short version of Germanic names with "Adal". Also Alida is short version of "noble". Alida is equivalent of Adele in Italian language. Also Alida is equivalent of Adelheid in Frisian, Hungarian and Dutch languages. Widely Accepted and All time favorite Alida has its origin in Latin, Old High German and Germanic languages, Alida means "The Element Alaida Which Means Little Winged Girl, Of a Noble Kind and Noble". Predominantly used in Finnish, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Albanian, Polish, English, Italian, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian durable and desirable, Adelina aimed at baby girls, meaning of Adelina is "Noble" is originated from Germanic, German and Latin. Adelina is formed by unconventional ADAL and queer and all time favorite LIN. LIN is variation of Hamlin, which itself is short of Lyndon. The name is celebrated on 20th of October.
Variants of Adelina
Adalina, Ada, Adela, Adeline, Alida, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Adabella, Adda, Adalinda, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adelaide, Adalene, Edeline, Adelene, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Leda, Adalberaht, Adamline, Linveig, Adaleena, Addah, Adil, Agatha, Adéle, Udele, Adaleide, Adalida, Adalye, Adalia, Addell, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adélaïde, Adaliene, Edelyn, Edith, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Ledah, Leta, Adam
View middle names that goes with Adelina like Jlee, Mabelle, Roseanna, Kathrine,Names that rhyme with Adelina
Popularity of Adelina
Adelina was a popular name in United States. Over 11406 babies have been given the moniker in 135 years. At its zenith in 2016, the moniker grabbed the 496th spot and 624 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 135 years but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times In England and Wales, Adelina is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1999 and has secured the place in top 700 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 666 on girl names chart when 63 babies were named Adelina. There are over 391 babies that have been given the name Adelina in England and Wales.
Adelina is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1900, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 233 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Adelina. There are over 1689 babies that have been given the name Adelina in France. Adelina is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Also, it is among the top 400 girl names in Switzerland. There are over 164 babies that have been given the name Adelina in Switzerland. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 1995 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 492nd. There are over 181 babies that have been given the name Adelina in Belgium.
But Adelina is a popular baby name in Angola where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Brazil, Philippines, Mozambique, Tanzania, Romania, Russia, Argentina, Italy, Colombia, Spain, Indonesia, Peru, Venezuela, Uzbekistan, Guatemala and East Timor. At least, 490000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Adelina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Adelina?
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you.
Looking for a name like Adelina? Please go through the following names
- Rosabelle - Desirable and Evergreen girl name Rosabelle is prevalently used in English has its roots in Italian and Latin, meaning of Rosabelle is "Rose or Rose Flower"
- Norri - Unorthodox Norris origin is Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Norri is "Wealth and Honor and Honorable". Norri is resulted from Nora.
- Antoinetta - Classy and Unexpected girl name Antoinetta came from Latin, meaning of Antoinetta is "Priceless Inestimable and That Feeds on Flower" is specifically used in Swedish, Finnish and Italian. Antoinetta is an abridged form of Antonia.
- Benedict - Acclaimed and Conifer Benedict came from English and Latin, meaning of Benedict is "Blessed or Happy" and is specifically used in English and Norwegian is used as a baby boy name
- Arees - Boy name Arees means "Farmer or Peasant". It is rooted from Latin language is used substantially in Arabic
Namesakes of Adelina
- Adelina Garcia, Mexican-American or Chicana singer
- Adelina Gavrilă, Romanian triple jumper
- Adelina Tattilo, Italian publisher
- Adelina Patti, Italian-French 19th-century opera singer
- Adelina Ismajli, Kosovar singer, actress, and former beauty pageant
- Adelina Abranches, Portuguese stage actress born in Lisbon
- Adelina Sinohui in Perdita Durango as Actress
- Adelina Poerio in Don't Look Now as Actress
- Adelina Yzac is a French writer in both French and Occitan languages;
- In 1921, Adelina Fernandes characterized the role of Baroness de Soto Real in drama film Os Fidalgos da Casa Mourisca.
- In 1926, Adelina López portrayed the role of N in flick Juventud, amor y pecado.
- In 1934, Adelina Moreno characterized the role of The Girl or Benita in drama, romance flick Brides of Sulu.
- Adelina Anthony, from 2016 drama movie Bruising for Besos, who played and Little Yoli.
- Adelina Xhafa, from 1969 film Përse bie kjo daulle, who portrayed the Katrina.
Lists having Adelina
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Albanian Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Portuguese Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Baby Names that mean Noble