Jalen name meaning
On This Page
What does Jalen mean?
Frequently Used Jalen is used largely in English and Arabic is of English-American and English origin used for both sexes, Jalen means "Calm or Serene, Combination of Jay and Allen or Bird of Light".
Jalen is form of persistent and commonly accepted Jay. Jay is short of Jason. Jay's meaning is Name of Bird and Victory is originated from English.
Does Jalen sound like a good baby name?
Jalen is a popular name for baby boys with a cool and modern sound. It has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its unique spelling and distinctive pronunciation.
Jalen is versatile as it can be paired with many middle names, creating countless combinations that fit different personalities. The name gives an impression of calmness, which makes it appealing to parents who want their children to have a peaceful nature.
Jalen is also easy to spell and pronounce, making it ideal for families who prefer simple yet stylish names. Overall, Jalen is an excellent choice if you want a name that stands out but still has a timeless quality to it.
How do I pronounce Jalen?
The two syllabled name Jalen is commonly pronounced as j(a)-len.
Variants of JalenNames that rhyme with Jalen
How popular is the name Jalen?
Jalen is a popular in United States where over 38170 new-borns have been given the name since 1976. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2000, the moniker grabbed the 106th spot and 3513 baby boys were given the name.
In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 21 times Jalen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1629 (2003) in its 19 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Over 125 people have been named Jalen in England and Wales. It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart.
Also, Jalen is a familiar name in India and Philippines.
As per our findings, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Jalen around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jalen
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You love life and life loves you. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety.
Parents who liked Jalen, loved these names
- Daphne - Durable and Preeminent Daphne prevalently is used in Greek and English is rooted from Old Greek used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Daphne is "Laurel Tree or Laurel". On the list of baby girl names, frequently used Daphne was spotted at 383rd position in 2018 in United States
- Kiana - Cherished Kiana has its origin in Indoeuropean, Kiana means "Continuing or Moon Goddess" used especially in Norwegian and Bengali is bestowed upon both genders
- Kristoffer - Kristoffer's meaning is Carrying Christ or Christ Carrier is used as a baby boy name and is prevalently used in Swedish and Finnish came from Old Greek
- Matie - Notably used in English unfading and dominant, Matie is used as a girl name came from Aramaic and Germanic. Matie is English form of Matilda
- Lorene - Meaning of Lorene is Sweet Bay Tree, Laurel or Queen used for both boys and girls and originated from Latin and Greek is principally used in Danish and Swedish
Middle names for Jalen
These are the trending and familiar middle names that we love for the name Jalen.
View more middle names that goes with Jalen.
Famous people named Jalen
- Jalen Rose, former American professional basketball player
- Jalen Pokorn, Slovenian football midfielder who plays for Ločan
- Jalene Mack in Waters Rising as Actress
- Jalen Testerman in Episode dated 8 October 2008 as
- Actor Jalen Harris, well-known for short I.E.P.
Lists having Jalen
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Calm
- Baby Names that mean Serene
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Light