Jazmen name meaning
What does Jazmen mean?
Jazmen is another transcription of Jasmen. Jasmen is variant form of renowned and skyrocketing modish Jasmine.
How do I pronounce Jazmen?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jazmen is j(a)-zmen. It can also be pronounced as jaz-men.
Variants of Jazmen
Jazmenn, Jasmen, Jasmine, Jassmen, Chazmin, Jasmina, Yasmene, Jasmarie, JasminNames that rhyme with Jazmen
How popular is the name Jazmen?
Jazmen is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1982 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1994, it ranked 1860th when 76 girl were named Jazmen. Over 1079 babies in United States have been named Jazmen. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jazmen
You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy.
Do you like Jazmen? Read these names too
- Shaila - Originated from Gaelic, Irish and Celtic, Outlandish Shaila means "Stone or Speech" used as a gender-neutral name is used in Sanskrit and Sindhi
- Najaat means Success, Deliverance or Salvation is used notably in Arabic and Arabic is used as a gender-neutral name
- Hamshad - Boy name Hamshad is dominantly used in Arabic, Gujarati and Kannada, Hamshad means "Always Victorious"
- Faria - Substantially used in Hindi, Marathi and Kannada far-out, Faria has origin in Arabic, meaning of Faria is "Slender or Kind or Loving" is used as a baby girl name
- Esa - Esa's meaning is Desirable, Another Name for Vishnu or Prophet is used prevalently in Sanskrit and English bestowed upon both boys and girls has origin in Hebrew and Germanic
Famous people named Jazmen
- Jazmen Darnell Brown in movie The Citizen as Writer
Lists having Jazmen
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Jaz
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Fragrant
- Baby Names that mean Jasmine
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Plant
- Baby Names that mean Olive
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Shrub
- Baby Names that mean Yellow
- Baby Names that mean Flowers