Jenaro meaning and origin
Far-out Jenaro mainly is used in Spanish, meaning of Jenaro is "Door or Entrance" aimed at baby boys has its origin in Latin. Jenaro is derivative of Janus. Janus is short of Adrianus and Adrian. Janus is equivalent of Jan in Latin language. Also Janus is form of Adrianus in Dutch language. Meaning of Janus is Archway and The Elements Ianua Meaning Door Entrance has origin in Latin.
Variants of JenaroNames that rhyme with Jenaro
Popularity of Jenaro
Jenaro is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 72 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 644 people have been named Jenaro in United States. But Jenaro is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Jenaro globally.
What numerology tells about Jenaro?
You possess great communication skills. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You need time to heal and recover.
You would love these names similar to Jenaro
- Otman - Substantially used in Spanish rarefied, Otman means "Well-Known, Possession and Wealth" which came from Germanic is used as a baby boy name. Otman is derivation of Ottmar.
- Altagracia - Outlandish Altagracia is originated from Latin, Altagracia means "High" aimed at girls is used prevalently in Spanish
- Carlos Daniel means Carlos or Daniel used for baby boys which is used substantially in Spanish is originated from Spanish
- María Angeles came from Spanish is used chiefly in Spanish is a girl name, meaning of María Angeles is "Angeles or María"
- Angélica - Meaning of Angélica is Messenger or Like An Angel is originated from Latin and Greek used for girls is used commonly in Spanish
Namesakes of Jenaro
- Jenaro Quesada, 1st Marquis of Miravalles, ' when the military rebellion of June 22
- Jenaro de Urrutia Olaran, painter born in Plencia/Plentzia in 1893 and
- Jenaro Sánchez Delgadillo, Mexican Catholic priest
- Jenaro Pérez Villaamil, Spanish painter in the Romantic style