Jeno meaning and origin
Jeno is Hungarian form of Eugene.
Variants of JenoNames that rhyme with Jeno
Popularity of Jeno
Jeno is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 38 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 260 people have been named Jeno in United States. Jeno is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2010. Jeno is a common name in Philippines and Romania while somewhat familiar name in India, Indonesia, Hungary, Pakistan, Canada, Chile and DR Congo. According to our evaluation, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Jeno around the globe.
Jeno in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Jeno
Stay true to yourself and your friends. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. Be careful not to drain yourself. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Go through the following names similar to Jeno
- Riah - Predominant Riah is used especially in English is originated from Old Greek and Spanish is a unisex name. Riah is equivalent of Rhea in English language. Also Riah is English equivalent of Ria
- Sibbill is originated from Old Greek, Sibbill means "Priestess of Apollo, Sibyl and Prophetess" is aimed at baby girls. Sibbill is derived from Sybil.
- Zenodore - Zenodore's meaning is Gift of Zeus has origin in Greek
- Stevunn - The Stevunn means "Crowning" and rooted from Greek language is used in Breton
- Aleksandr - Outlandish Aleksandr is originated from Old Greek, Aleksandr means "Defender of Men or Defender of Men" used as a boy name is dominantly used in Finnish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Jeno
- Jeno James, former American football offensive guard
- Jeno Benedek in video A World of Men as Actor