Jimell name meaning
What does Jimell mean?
Meaning of Jimell is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jimell
How popular is the name Jimell?
Jimell is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1985. At least, 80 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Jimell
You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit. Leave your own mark in the world. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past.
You would love these names similar to Jimell
- Anida - Anida's meaning is Obstinate is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Beebee has its origin in Persian and Spanish, Beebee means "Lady" and is used for baby girls is majorly used in Arabic
- Faqeed - The boy name Faqeed means "Special or Rare" is used commonly in Arabic
- Hamiz - Hamiz's meaning is Vigorous, Summer or Intelligent is notably used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Beram - Beram's meaning is Eid, Enjoyment or Fun is used predominantly in Arabic is given to boys
Famous people named Jimell
We could not find any notable namesake.