Jisar name meaning
Meaning: Group Leader, Captain and Forward
Add to favorites
What does Jisar mean?
Boy name Jisar means "Group Leader, Captain or Forward" is used majorly in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Jisar
How popular is the name Jisar?
Jisar is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Jisar
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Learn how to apologize for your mistakes. You lack responsibility and commitment. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty.
Looking for a name like Jisar? Please go through the following names
- Sairi - Uncommon and Contemporary Sairi is used largely in Arabic normally bestowed upon baby girls, Sairi means "Satisfaction or Saturation"
- Dakan means Obedient or Gentle is used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Naazhirah is used especially in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Naazhirah means "Spectator, Fresh or Seer"
- Farhatullah - Boy name Farhatullah is principally used in Arabic, Farhatullah means "Pleasure of God"
- Hazira means Intelligent or Intelligent Wise is a girl name is used in Arabic
Famous people named Jisar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jisar
Share your opinion on Jisar