Jiwanpreet meaning and origin
Jiwanpreet means Love of Life aimed at boys is used predominantly among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Jiwanpreet
Popularity of Jiwanpreet
Jiwanpreet is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jiwanpreet
Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You have a crazy and unusual life. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. You are more of a doer than a talker. Hidden feelings inside you explodes from time to time and results in a negative outcome.
Looking for a name like Jiwanpreet? Please go through the following names
- Jasanmeet - Meaning of Jasanmeet is Friend of the Renowned is especially used in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
- Gurjog - The boy name Gurjog means "Union with Guru" is used chiefly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Jodhpal - Mainly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Jodhpal bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Jodhpal is "Brave Protector"
- Daljeet means Victorious or Victorious Army has origin in Sanskrit and is aimed at both genders is particulary used in Sanskrit, Indian and Punjabi
- Parwan - Unisex name Parwan means "Acceptable" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Jiwanpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.