Tatraman meaning and origin
Tatraman's meaning is One who Cherishes Truth is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Tatraman
Popularity of Tatraman
Tatraman is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tatraman
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Give yourself some personal space to think. You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Other names similar to Tatraman
- Harjugat - Boy name Harjugat is chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Harjugat is "Uniting with God"
- Rameshmeet - Boy name Rameshmeet means "Brave As the Lord or Lord's Friend" is used mainly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Livchit - Boy name Livchit means "Absorbed in Consciousness" is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gianbhagat means Devotee for Divine Knowledge is particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for baby boys
- Harinarayn - Especially used in Sikh and Punjabi, Harinarayn means "Imperishable God" is used for both sexes
Namesakes of Tatraman
We could not find any notable namesake.