Joelene meaning and origin
Joelene is variation of predominant and biblical Joelle. Joelle is a feminine variant of Joel. Joelle is French form of Joel. Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish Joelle, Joelle means "Lord God and Yahweh is God". Also. Joelene is spelling variant of Jolene. Jolene is a form of biblical and widespread Joline. Also Jolene is form of biblical and enduring Josephine. Also Jolene is spelling variation of JO;LEN.
Variants of Joelene
View middle names that goes with Joelene like Anisha, Amity,Names that rhyme with Joelene
Popularity of Joelene
Joelene is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1927 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1975, it ranked 2232nd when 37 girls were named Joelene. Over 1129 people have been named Joelene in United States. Also, Joelene is a familiar name in South Africa, Canada and Brazil. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Joelene?
Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You want a stable, deep connection with people. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Do you like Joelene? Read these names too
- Mateusz - Originated from Hebrew, Unwonted Mateusz means "God's Gift or Gift of Yahweh" primarily used in Norwegian and Finnish is bestowed upon baby boys
- Suzie - Meaning of Suzie is Lily is used predominantly in Danish and Finnish and a girl name has its origin in Hebrew
- Mazhé - Origin of Mazhé is in Hebrew language and is specifically used in Breton, meaning of Mazhé is "Gift of God"
- Elyéser - Elyéser's meaning is God has Rescued has its origin in Hebrew
- Iddo - Unexpected and Contemporary boy name Iddo means "That God is Benevolent" has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew languages
Namesakes of Joelene
- Joelene Wolfe in Bridge and Tunnel as Actress
- Joelene Crnogorac in Irresistible as Actress