Joseline name meaning
What does Joseline mean?
Preeminent Joseline particulary is used in English and German, meaning of Joseline is "Gaut or God Adds" bestowed upon girls has origin in Hebrew and Old French. Joseline is derivative of Jocelyn. Eminent Jocelyn dominantly is used in English, English and German, meaning of Jocelyn is "Supplanter, The Word Gaut Which is of the Meaning Little Goths and Gaut" is rooted from Breton and Celtic. It is celebrated on March 19th.
How Joseline is perceived as a baby name?
Joseline is a unique and charming name for a baby girl. It has an elegant and sophisticated sound that sets it apart from other popular names. The name Joseline carries a strong feminine vibe that exudes grace, charm, and sophistication all at once. This name is perfect for parents who want to give their daughters a unique identity without going too far out of the box. Its Germanic origins add to its allure and make it even more distinctive. With its soft yet powerful sound and cultural roots, Joseline is a great choice for parents looking for an uncommon yet beautiful name for their little girl.
How do I pronounce Joseline?
Three syllabled Joseline is most commonly pronounced as j(o)-seli-ne. jos(e)-line is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Joseline
View middle names that goes with Joseline like Kynlee, Colette, Bete, Roseanna,Names that rhyme with Joseline
How popular is the name Joseline?
Joseline used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1971 and over 3552 babies have been given the name in 42 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2007,. After 42 years, the name has past its prime. Also, Joseline used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1923 and over 2698 babies have been given the name in 50 years. At the peak of its usage in 1945,. After 50 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
But Joseline is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Uganda. According to our research, over 60000 babies have been named Joseline globally.
Joseline in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Joseline
People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality.
Go through the following names similar to Joseline
- Jemmie - Jemmie's meaning is One Who Supplants is rooted from Hebrew and English is given to both sexes
- Dinorah - Rare girl name Dinorah came from Hebrew and Aramaic, Dinorah means "Light, Fire or The Element Dinur Meaning Light Fire" is dominantly used in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- Madelon - Used in Swedish and Finnish long standing and unconventional, Madelon came from Hebrew used as a girl name, Madelon means "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene or Native of Magdala"
- Karne is equivalent of Karen in Danish and East languages
- Mazhéaz - Mazhéaz's meaning is Gift of God is rooted from Hebrew is used in Breton
Famous people named Joseline
- Joseline Peña-Melnyk, American politician
- Joseline Hernández in The 'A' List as
- Joseline Gassen in TV series Liebling Kreuzberg as Actress
Lists having Joseline
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eline
- Girl names that starts with Jos
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Adds