Nanci name meaning
What does Nanci mean?
Popular girl name Nanci is of Hebrew origin which is mostly used in English, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish languages, meaning of Nanci is "Grace, Variant of Anne Favor or Favored God has Favored Me". Nanci is equivalent of Anna in English language. Also Nanci is equivalent of Nancy in English language.
How do I pronounce Nanci?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Nanci is n(a)-nci. nan-ci is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Nanci
Anna, Nancy, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Nainsi, Nanna, Nansina, Nancilee
How popular is the name Nanci?
A common name in United States with over 6469 new-borns have been given the name since 1928. At the peak of its usage in 1952, the moniker grabbed the 585th spot and 222 baby girls were given the name. Nanci is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2007, peaked in 2011 when it ranked 2432nd. But Nanci is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Argentina and Mexico. At least, 90000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Nanci
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Your failures motivate you. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
If you like Nanci, you would love these names
- Tobbi is Old Norse and Danish form of Þórbiǫrn
- Ariela - Odd unisex name Ariela is specifically used in Italian and Norwegian and is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Ariela is "God's Hero or Lion of God"
- Abigayle means My Father Rejoices or Joy of My Father is used chiefly in Swedish and Danish is a gender insensitive name is originated from Hebrew
- Marline - Unfamiliar Marline came from Hebrew, Old Norse and Germanic languages is used as a unisex name which is primarily used in Danish and English, meaning of Marline is "Sea, From the High Tower or Variant of Madeline Woman from Magdala"
- Susette - Of Hebrew origin, Loved Susette is used particulary in Norwegian, English and Swedish is a girl name. Susette is Nordic equivalent of Suzette
Famous people named Nanci
- Nanci Griffith, American singer, guitarist, and songwriter, raised
- Nanci Chambers, Canadian-born American actress
- Nanci Bowen, American professional golfer
- Nancie Jackson in Doctor Who and the Silurians: Episode 2 as Actress
- Nanci Cascio in 24 as Make-Up Department
- Nanci Hernandez-Hall in AfterLife as Actress
- Nancie Wait in Au Pair Girls as Actress
- Nanci Roberts in General Hospital as Actress
- Nancie Phillips in Loving as Actress
- Nanci Burrows in Best Forever-ago Friends as Actress
Lists having Nanci
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favor
- Baby Names that mean God