Jemmie meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Jemmie is originated from English and Hebrew, meaning of Jemmie is "One Who Supplants". Jemmie is version of biblical and commonly accepted Jeremy. Jeremy is version of all time favorite, biblical and dominant Jeremiah. Jeremy is English form of Jeremiah. Also Jeremy is English equivalent of Jeremias. Odd Jeremy is originated from Hebrew, Jeremy means "Appointed by God and God Raised". Jemmie is variation of perpetual and well-liked Jeremiah. Jeremiah is a form of biblical and famous Jeremy. Used especially in Hungarian and English anomalous, Jeremiah is originated from Hebrew, Jeremiah means "Exalted of the Lord and Lord Exalts". Jemmie is celebrated on February 8th.
Variants of Jemmie
View middle names that goes with Jemmie like Glen, Golda, Yasmin, Lindsay, Irvin, Ona,Names that rhyme with Jemmie
Popularity of Jemmie
Jemmie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of usage and 201 bearers, the name could just made to the top 2185 names in 1936 before vanishing in 1951. Over 201 babies in United States have been named Jemmie. Also, Jemmie is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jemmie
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety.
If you like Jemmie, you would love these names
- Karne - Long standing and Admired Karne is used predominantly in Danish is given to girls. Karne is East and Danish equivalent of Karen
- Mick - Used especially in Irish, Danish and Finnish celebrated, Mick means "Form of Michael, Who is Like God? or Who is Like God" is of Hebrew origin is a boy name
- Gabriele - Far-out Gabriele primarily is used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish languages, meaning of Gabriele is "Hero of God, God is Strong or God's Strength" aimed at both genders is originated from Hebrew and Italian
- Michaëlla - Hebrew name Michaëlla means "Who is Like God"
- Elison means Ellis' Son is rooted from English and Hebrew prevalently used in English and English is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Jemmie
We could not find any notable namesake.