Josetta name meaning
On This Page
What does Josetta mean?
Queer girl name Josetta is used particulary in Swedish, English and Finnish is of Hebrew and French origin. Josetta is variant of cherished and biblical Josette. Josette is shortened form of or Josephine Josefine.
Josette is French form of Joséphine. Of French and Hebrew origin, Queer Josette, Josette means "He (God) Will Add, God Adds and God Would Multiply".
Josetta's impression as a baby name
Josetta is a beautiful name for a baby girl that stands out due to its unique sound and spelling. It has a certain elegance and charm that sets it apart from other common names.
The name also has a sweet and gentle ring to it which makes it perfect for parents who are looking for something feminine and delicate. Josetta is a timeless name that never goes out of style, making it ideal for parents who want their child's name to be enduring.
Furthermore, the Hebrew origin of the name adds an element of spirituality and depth, giving the name an added layer of significance.
How do I pronounce Josetta?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Josetta is j(o)-setta. jos(et)-ta is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of JosettaNames that rhyme with Josetta
How popular is the name Josetta?
Josetta is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1919 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1968, it ranked 2355th when 27 girls were named Josetta.
Over 513 people have been named Josetta in United States. As per our research, over 600 babies have been bestowed Josetta around the globe.
What numerology tells about Josetta?
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. People always look for comfort in your world. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Parents who liked Josetta, loved these names
- Stina - Curious girl name Stina is used in Norwegian and German, meaning of Stina is "Christine" is rooted from Scandinavian, Germanic and Latin
- Ursel - Rarefied Ursel is used mostly in English, Finnish and Swedish, Ursel means "Little Bear" has its origin in Latin is given to both sexes
- Mor - Used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish unusual, Mor means "An Exceptional Woman" and is used for both genders came from Celtic
- Minne - Creative and adventurous and Timeless Germanic Minne is dominantly used in Norwegian, German and Danish, meaning of Minne is "Helmet, Composition or Will" is used as a baby girl name
- Vide - Originated from Old Norse, Vide is majorly used in Norwegian and Sami and typically is bestowed upon both boys and girls, Vide means "Knowledge, Few and Life". Vide is masculine form of Vida.
Famous people named Josetta
- In 2007 drama movie, Human Waste, Josetta Rose portrayed Debbie.
Lists having Josetta
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Girl names that starts with Jos
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Adds