Josianna meaning and origin
Josianna is form of all time favorite, biblical and widely accepted Josephine. Josephine is version of Josefine and Josefina. Josephine is Nordic and English equivalent of Joséphine. Unfamiliar and Modernistic Josephine is originated from Hebrew, Josephine means "He (God) Will Add and God Would Multiply".
Variants of Josianna
View middle names that goes with Josianna like Kezia, Zona, Sharlene,Names that rhyme with Josianna
Popularity of Josianna
Josianna is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Josianna around the globe.
What numerology tells about Josianna?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort.
Do you like Josianna? Read these names too
- Joni - Prevalently used in Norwegian and Danish darling, Joni is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Joni is "Modern Female Version of John or Jon or The Lord is Gracious" is rooted from Hebrew. On baby girl names chart, darling Joni was spotted at 442nd position in 1983 in United States
- Janete - Atypical Janetes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Janete is "The Lord is Gracious, Yahweh is Gracious and God is Gracious" is used as a girl name. Janete is resulted from Janet.
- Zef - Meaning of Zef is He (God) Will Add used for boys, used primarily in Albanian and Dutch has its origin in Hebrew
- Janig - Meaning of Janig is God is Merciful is majorly used in Breton. It is rooted from Hebrew
- Fineas - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Fineas primarily is used in Irish is originated from Hebrew is a boy name, meaning of Fineas is "Oracle and Mouth of Brass". Fineas is resultant of Phineas.
Namesakes of Josianna
We could not find any notable namesake.