Juthamah meaning and origin
Juthamah is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon boys, Juthamah means "Nightmare or Name of a Companion".Names that rhyme with Juthamah
Popularity of Juthamah
Juthamah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Juthamah
Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. Freedom is what's most important for you. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life.
If you like Juthamah, you would love these names
- Bulhut - Used primarily in Arabic and Sindhi, Bulhut means "Bin Abbat had this Name or Narrator of Hadith" is aimed at boys
- Jananee - Girl name Jananee is used chiefly in Hindi and Tamil, meaning of Jananee is "The Mother" is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic
- Genna means Race of Women, Form of Geneva or Fair Phantom used for girls and is used commonly in English and Arabic has its origin in Germanic and Celtic
- Hayee - Primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi, Hayee bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hayee is "Ever Alive"
- Tasawwar - Used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic, Tasawwar bestowed upon baby boys, Tasawwar means "Idea or Conception"
Namesakes of Juthamah
We could not find any notable namesake.