Shabina meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Arabic and Tamil anomalous, Shabina is used as a girl name, meaning of Shabina is "The Eye of the Storm".Names that rhyme with Shabina
Popularity of Shabina
Shabina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. Shabina is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1990. But Shabina is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Bangladesh. According to our findings, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Shabina around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Shabina
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. There isn't a person you can't charm. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be.
You would love these names similar to Shabina
- Reshma means Silk or Ayurvedic Medicine is used commonly in Arabic, Tamil and Bengali is commonly bestowed upon both sexes
- Shairah - Used largely in Arabic and Sindhi, Shairah means "Poetess" is a girl name
- Waliyullah - The boy name Waliyullah is prevalently used in Arabic and Hindi, Waliyullah means "Supporter of God"
- Ronak - Infrequent unisex name Ronak is chiefly used in Malayalam, Kannada and Arabic, meaning of Ronak is "Embellishment or A Powerful Man" is originated from Scandinavian
- Arnab - Especially used in Hindi and Bengali far-out, Arnab means "Sea or Ocean" is used for boys
Namesakes of Shabina
- Shabina Khan in Jab We Met as Costume Designer